Monday, September 26, 2011

Profile Pictures

Was looking through Facebook reading updates and read an update one of my friends made. I read it thinking it was one friend when it was actually the other. The reason I got confused was the profile picture.

This particular friend's profile picture consists of herself and her boyfriend. This bothered me a little. You are not your friend, your friend is not you, nor is the profile for the both of you. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what you put for your profile picture. But at least try to put something that pictures only yourself or something that is unique for you. I say that because it doesn't necessarily need to be a picture of you, but something that none of your other friends have. Having a picture of yourself and someone else in the same picture can cause confusion, especially if the other person stands out more in the picture.

Again, it doesn't bother me too much just that I rarely look at the name of the poster only the profile picture. And if that picture has two people in it, I can get confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment