Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting to Sleep

Hah, it's such a hard thing to do sometimes. At night, when I want to be sleeping for a couple hours till morning, I always seem to have a hard time getting to sleep. Tonight has been even harder. Normally I have thoughts rushing through me that I have to literally think about nothing, or my breathe. And that takes effort to do. My mind wanders so much when I'm just lying in bed. I go through the day, think about the most random of things. But tonight I couldn't for the life of me get comfortable. I'd relatively easily half doze off, but would toss and turn so frequently that I wasn't getting anywhere in actually falling asleep.

Thus I've decided to stay awake a bit longer. Get myself even more tired. Then hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep later. It's a good thing nothing is really happening today, but that's usually every day for me.

1 comment: